The World Can Kiss My Ass! - August 3, 2000
The following is a list of people/groups/ideas that can kiss my ass:
- That weasley little OpenBSD fucker who stole my power cable at DefCon 8.
- Operating System Elitist motherfuckers.
- Anyone who has pointed out that I goofed up in the last 48 hours.
- Closed minded Democrats.
- Psychopathic extreme right-wing Republicans.
- Dr. Laura.
- My rich-assed, southern belle, Macintosh using, "would you like fries with that",
smile for the camera ex-girlfriend.
- People who won't RTFM.
- People who restrict other's rights to try to make a buck, without
realizing that they're actually costing themselves money.
- Lars Ulrich
- Encryption export restrictions.
- Public education.
- Academic Counselors
- Dumbass programmers who don't bother to check user input or return codes.
- Vegans who don't know why they're vegan, but still hate omnivores.
- Rapists and car thieves.
- The Mormon missionary who came to my door to tell me about "John
Smith". Come on! Even I know his name was Joseph Smith!
- Dogpile.com: Crappy name for a crappy search engine. Truth in advertising?
- People, in general.
- The guys that runs kissmyass.com.
I could be doing so much more cool stuff with that site.
- Unrequited love.
- Star-crossed love.
- Paul the Plug Puller.
- Whoever decided I was upset with someone this weekend and decided to let
them know that I was upset, and ended up creating lots of drama, when I
really had no issues at all.
- The guy who thought I was upset with him, and gave me this "you
should talk to me if you have issues, not talk shit behind my back"
line, instead of asking me if I was upset with him.
- Vera, the teller at my bank who accused me of falsifying a signature on a
check, then denied accusing me when I introduced her to the guy who signed
- Blessed Be.
- People who get their pets intoxicated because they think its funny.
- Those who don't respect one's right to control their own property.
- Those who limit other's rights by using the argument that their own rights
have been violated.
- Those who take pleasure in exerting their superior position over the weak.
- People who claim they want to listen to your side of something, but don't
let you talk.
- People who claim to argue for fairness after its too late to undo the
damage they've done.
- That CISSP guy from Booz, Allen &
Hamilton who flames me every time I embarrass him on a major security
mailing list. Who got shot down on the incidents list so he tried to
demonstrate his mail header reading skillz on the security basics list (and
failed). Who doesn't bother to read before he flames and calls people names
(idiot, child, "script monkey", etc.).
- Coworker-guy who thinks I'm slacking off for meeting with my surgeon and then going home when there was less than an hour left in the day, and half of that would have been spent driving in to the office.
- My illiterate, incompetent, mac using CEO.